Observer.com is a fast growing digital platform reaching influential & passionate consumers with compelling and engaging content. Observer empowers its audiences with fresh and distinctive perspectives on not just what’s now, but what's next. We cover a wide range of content focused on News & Politics, Arts & Entertainment, Style & Design and Business & Technology. Observer Content Studio provides our clients with native content resources and strategies to communicate their brand objectives to our audience and beyond.
You’ll find a wealth of opportunity with a wide client list and the support of our New York office. At Observer you will work across department lines to create innovative sales programs for your clients, while representing a site that informs and sets the agenda. A stellar track record of innovative thinking and selling is required.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of how to package and sell an integrated selection of media products including display, video, mobile, experiential and social. A proven ability to leverage your existing media relationships while developing new business will be paramount.
- Consistently innovate creative approaches and solutions to drive revenue growth
- Prospect, build and scale key accounts
- Stay ahead of the curve on marketplace trends relating to their clients' industries
- Identify new business opportunities based on analysis of previous campaigns
- Accurately forecast revenue from both media and custom programs
What we offer:
- Collaborative team environment
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Fast-paced exciting environment
- Growing company with lots of growth potential
- Outstanding benefits
To apply use the form below or send your resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org.