Digital Marketing Director
Observer is looking for a strategic and creative marketing professional with extensive expertise in digital content development to lead Observer’s Marketing Team and drive digital revenue. The Digital Marketing Director will work with sales team to create custom, innovative marketing solutions that leverage digital, video, native, mobile/tablet, social, and experiential to maximize advertising partnerships and revenue.
- Help ideate, develop, and execute new digital programs, ad products, and solutions for Observer.com and help position Observer as an innovative digital brand
- Build compelling advertiser ideas that feel custom and relevant
- Maintain marketing collateral and research for new products, categories and platforms, and analyze industry trends and marketing programs across competitive properties
- Participate in strategy sessions to brainstorm, evolve, and optimize current digital offerings and franchise programs, identify holes and create solutions, and propose new ideas for opportunities for digital programs
- Collaborate with edit on new ideas that can be brought to market and executed to create excitement and drive revenue
- Work with product and dev team to build out new tools and ad solutions
- Ensure that there is a strong and relevant digital presence in all programs brought to market
- Manage the budgets of the digital programs and help write and edit digital proposals and sell sheets
- Build and maintain relationships with third-party organizations and vendors to understand new tools, technologies and products that we can leverage to enhance Observer's digital marketing programs
- Solicit feedback from Sales team to create case studies to for monthly updates to our GP and marketing site (observermedia.com)
- Quarterly comScore data updates to sales materials
To apply use the form below or send your resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org.