Web Content Producer
Observer Media publishes hundreds of stories every week by dozens of writers. Making sure content is prepared for the widest possible distribution is an enormous challenge in a world where readers expect to find content in dozens of different place. Observer is looking for an organized, detail oriented, self-starter who wants to leverage their problem solving abilities in a creative environment. This role is a creative and strategic position that supports the editorial team. You will work closely with editors, writers and the tech team.
- Collaborate with Tech Team to optimize our digital content for widest possible distribution (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Develop internal and external strategies for expanding our reach on web and social media, driving audience and influencer engagement
- Report weekly on metrics related to performance of our audience engagement strategies
- Become an expert on social influencers and our audience
- Knowledge of HTML and WordPress is a huge plus
- Excellent writter and verbal skills
- Familiarity with the web and social media
- 2+ years of either personal or professional social media experience
- Bonus points if you are familiar with the concept of "search engine optimization" and strategies for maximizing search engine potential and discoverability of content
- Ability to communicate, monitor insights and use the data to enhance opportunities to engage with larger audiences
To apply use the form below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.