Location: New York, NY
Commercial Observer is the leading commercial real estate media company, providing the industry with critical news and information impacting leasing, sales, finance, design, construction and more. From targeted events, authoritative reporting and in-depth trend analysis, Commercial Observer keeps industry professionals informed and in-the-know.
Commercial Observer has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join their growing sales team. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, this role will provide critical sales support to the Executive Director and sales team. This role will learn every aspect of media sales along with other varied duties supporting the sales process.
The ideal candidate has an acute attention to detail, strong customer service skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Computer skills in MS Office products and excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required.
· Account management of existing client base
· Assist in follow up of new business outreach
· Serve as main point of contact to chase ad materials
· Issuing sales contracts
· Sourcing new leads
· Other duties as assigned
· BS/MS degree
· Direct experience in sales support through an internship and/or post-graduate professional experience
· Strong interest in sales and media
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Superior project and time management skills
· Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work with others at different levels in the organization
· Fast learner with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
· Knowledge of the real estate industry
· Experience in media publishing company in a sales support role
· Previous experience in Salesforce CRM
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Sales Assistant” in the subject line.
Resume (Word or PDF)